Wednesday Morning Amarillo Apartment Fire
The Amarillo Fire Marshal is investigating an early morning fire at an Amarillo apartment complex.
Fire fighters were called just before 3:00am this morning of reports of a fire inside an apartment at Ace Inn at 900 South Houston.
A fire was found in one of the unit's bathtubs. The flames were contained to the bathroom.
No one was in the apartment at the time and there were no evacuations. There were no injuries reported and damage estimates have not been released.