House Fire Caused By Wall Heater
The Amarillo Fire Department responded to a house fire last night.
Just after 9:30pm fire crews were called to 407 North Adams. Flames were shooting out of the front of the home. The fire was extinguished within thirty minutes of their arrival.
The authorities believe the fire started from a malfunctioning wall heater, spread underneath the home and then spread through the walls into the attic.
No one was home at the time and there were no injuries. Damage is estimated at around $45,000.