Amarillo Lane Closures Week of November 9th
Here is a complete list of lane closures in Amarillo you might want to avoid as you head off to work and school. The Texas Department of Transportation releases the lane closures each week and we want to keep you up to date.
- Eastbound I-40 off-ramp to Coulter Street will be closed until mid-November for a ramp-reversal project. Motorists wishing to exit eastbound I-40 to Coulter Street will need to take the Loop 335 (Soncy) exit and continue on the eastbound frontage road to Coulter Street. Motorists on the eastbound I-40 frontage road will still be able to access eastbound
- I-40 between Loop 335 (Soncy) and Coulter Street.
- I-40, expect lane closures westbound from Pullman Road to Whitaker for patching.
- I-27, expect lane closures in both directions from Washington Street to 45th Street for crack sealing.
- FM 2575, expect lane closures in both directions Monday and Tuesday from FM 1912 to the Carson County line for crack sealing.
- US 60, expect lane closures in the right lanes in both directions from Loop 335 to near FM 1912 for crack sealing.
The Texas Department of Transportation reminds you to slow down in work zones.
For more information on lane closures visit: www.txdot.gov