Some Crazy Texas Laws That Are Still ‘On The Books’
There seems that new laws are always being put into place but, ironically, none ever get taken off the books.
I'm not taking about laws that a few years or even a decade old. I'm talking about the ones that have been on the books for centuries.
Take a look at some of the laws that you may have broken and not even known it.
- It is against the law to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing
- It is illegal for one to shoot a Buffalo from the second story of a hotel
- It is illegal for one to milk another person's cow
- An anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hour notice, either orally or in writing, to explain the nature of the crime.
- The Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains the formula for making beer at home.