Lane Closures Week Of October 12th
Just when we think Fall has arrived the temperatures shoot right back up and it feels like Summer again. However, no matter what the weather we still have to deal with road construction. So here is this week's areas that you might want to avoid when it comes to your morning commutes or your drive home this week. The Texas Department of Transportation wants to remind you the areas in town where there will be road construction.
- The East Bound I-40 off ramp to Coulter Street will be closed into mid-November for a ramp-reversal project. Motorists wishing to exit EB I-40 to Coulter Street will need to take the Loop 335 (Soncy) exit and continue on the EB frontage road to Coulter. Motorists on the EB I-40 frontage road will still be able to access EB I-40 between Loop 335 (Soncy) and Coulter Street.
- I-40, expect left and center lane closures in various locations from Loop 335 (Soncy) to Loop 335 (Lakeside) for patching.
- North Loop 335, expect lane closures in various locations near 3rd Street and 9th Street for patching.
- FM 2381, expect continued lane closures in both directions in various locations for patching
- I-40 at Loop 335 (Lakeside), the EB and WB exit ramps from I-40 to Loop 335 will be closed during the daytime hours for an intersection-improvement project. Alternate exits will be posted.
The Texas Department of Transportation reminds you to slow down in work zones.
For more information on lane closures visit: www.txdot.gov