Condoms Passed Out In Trick-Or-Treaters On Halloween
When I was growing up there was always the fear that someone put a razor-blade in your candy apple or poisoned a piece of candy using a syringe. Well, things these days have gotten a little weirder.
Some kids in the town of Casper, Wyoming ended up with a surprise in their “goodie-bag” this Halloween. After the kids arrived home a Casper mom noticed her child opening a piece of candy to eat that turned out to not be candy at all. It was a Trojan condom.
Someone probably thought they were being funny or witty, but in all reality that could have been a dangerous situation. Small children could hurt themselves if it were swallowed. Plus, that’s just plain creepy. Who the heck thinks like this? Freaking Halloween weirdos, that’s who.
Listen to a Casper DJ addressing the issue on his show.