Amarillo Mobile Home Fire Caused By Charcoal Grill
Sunday evening the Randall County & Amarillo Fire Departments responded to the call of a mobile home engulfed in flames.
It’s that time of year when the grills come out and folks start cooking outside. It’s also the time of year when you should be extra diligent about grill safety. One area family is dealing with the aftermath of a grill gone out of control.
Randall County was first on the scene just South of 46th street off of Tradewind. The Amarillo Fire Department arrived soon after. It took crews more than an hour to extinguish the fire.
There we no injuries reported but the home may be a total loss.